Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fitness notes...

MONDAY, 2011.8.24
95kg, 15 min.
[I've actually lost a tad of weight but I figure I fluctuate around 95kg okay-la.]

Grip training:

Heavy 150: 5 closes

CoC #1.5: 6 closes

CoC #2: 3 reps

CoC #2: 3 reps

CoC #1.5: iso hold 20 sec.

Heavy 150: iso hold 30 sec.

+ + +

Last night I did 55 Hindu squats, 30 Hindu pushups, and 20 ab wheel reps. The squats felt interminable ("Only 35!?"), the pushups were a great pump, and the ab reps were deep and long.

This morning I did about a minute of flail work for each hand and my forearms were still the slightest bit sore from Saturday's session, so perhaps my extremely close attempts (1st rep of both sets) could have been closes if I had been "totally" recuperated. But whatever. Tonight felt good and there was not too great a discrepancy between my left and right hands. I will give my wrists at least 4 days of rest before attempting #2 again.

Work is picking up. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment