Monday, October 10, 2011

Fitness notes…

Monday, 2011.10.10
95kg, 20 min. 

Heavy 150: 6 closes
CoC #1.5: 6 closes
CoC #2: 4/2 
[4 helped closes per hand, followed by 2 more helped closes per hand.] 
CoC #1.5: 6/4 
[6 closes per hand, followed by 4 helped closes.] 

+ + + 

The past few days I've been making a new "toy" and have only gotten in ab wheel rolls, presses, rows, etc. to "maintain".  

I was working on the toy this evening, the construction of which taxed my forearms, so I'm not terribly surprised by my dismal performance this grip session. I used no chalk on my first two sets, which is good. Onward.

+ + +

After dinner (at a delicious beef place nearby) I did 20 minutes of various drills (rows, presses, curls, extensions, etc.) with my (now 11kg) mace, 2" dumbbell, and new 10kg "medicine pillar" toy. Good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment