Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fitness notes...

Sunday, 11 March 2012
<60 min., 97kg

Stairs: 20 min. (10 stories up and down)
[I did the Stations of the Cross as I walked. A little fitness with my penance, thank you very much!]

Jump rope: 200 skips x 3

Hula hoop: 2 min. x 3

1" wrist roller: (3 flex wraps @ 13.5kg) x 3
[Extension wraps would be like revving a motorcycle throttle, whereas a flex wrap is like knocking on a door.]

Ab wheel: 15, 15, 15

* * *

Staving off anxiety, my wife and I are, waiting for the baby to be born. Our biblical memorization task for this week is Philippians 4:4-7. To wit, "4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let all men know your forbearance. The Lord is at hand. 6 Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made knowingly to God. 7 And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment