Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"A good sore..."

My triceps felt the most sore a day after my "Carpe Ferrum" workout, though I was pleased to feel some soreness in my biceps, as well. Most intriguing was the soreness I felt in my upper abdominals and upper/mid back muscles--all thanks to front squatting!

This afternoon I got around to cleaning up the garage again and then settled into the following:

(I)
2.5 min double-end bag
60 sec rest 
2.5 min heavy bag
60 sec rest 
30 sec/30 sec L/R stagger sledge swing
30 sec/30 sec wide-leg high striker
60 sec rest
20/20 KB swing @ 35#
10/10 KB snatch @ 35#
1-2 min rest

(II)
[REPEAT (I)]

The weather was extremely humid but pleasantly cool. My sorry ass could barely keep my gloves up on round two of my boxing drills. The most annoying aspect of our new house is how muddy the backyard gets and stays. This made my tire-sledge drills a little annoying. I'll see how I feel tomorrow for an Even Keel "B" workout (probably in the evening).

Oh, by the way, Gravity is a very good movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment