Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fitness notes…

Saturday, 23 June 2012
30 min. / 45 min., 99kg


An active day. My wife went to the baby shower of a friend's wife, so we "guys" headed to a pool to chill out and swim. First we got limbered up in the massage-jet pool I enjoyed (once I regained my breath) one of the coldest ice baths I've ever felt. Then….

Freestyle swimming: 30 min., 1 km

Then we picked up our ladies and I got my cranky baby home to feed, shower, and cool off (poor kid goes nuts in Taiwan's humid air without A/C, especially when surrounded for hours by so many looming strangers). Originally I wanted to go to the gym, but it was late so I decided to train at home and hit the gym tomorrow.

Jump rope : 100+ skips X 3

Wrist roller : twice X 3 + four times X 1 @ 16kg

Neck flexes : 15, 20, 25, 20 @ 9.5kg

Ab wheel : 12, 15, 18, 15

Gut wrench : 40/40 (standing rotation / grappling crunches) X 3 @ 14kg

No comments:

Post a Comment