Monday, June 18, 2012

Fitness notes…

Sunday, 17 June 2012
35 min., 99kg

I went for a 25-minute jog to a bookstore, grabbed a few books, then jogged back. Felt very good. If by good you mean, "I felt like a lumbering heap of bricks in a bag."

When I got home, I did some tripod handstands using my fists instead of open palms. I felt as secure with those as I felt with open-palm headstands a couple weeks ago. Progress. Yeah.

I don't really mind not gaining weight right now, since I'm cutting fat while still getting stronger (cf. 18 June 2012 Even Keel notes). I know jump rope, hula hoop, and running are the best "gut-busters" out there, so I need to bring them into my regimen. It's not that I mind having a large abdomen, since I know what strength is 'behind' it; I guess I just don't want any "freeloading gut" if I can avoid it, capisce?

No comments:

Post a Comment